7.5.07

A Not Quite Full Regression

First of all I would like to say, horrible evil people don't want me to be better. They want me to regress completely, in a vain effort (or it would seem not so vain effort) to have me fail at life. That's right, I might have to completely align myself with DiS because DIY hates me. They don't know it, but they hate me. On a side note, concerning the evil that is a certain band, :imagine this being said really really quickly:I love their new video like I love 1984 and Douglas Adams. Omg.:end the really quickness:
In other music news, KT Tunstall is releasing her new album in September!!! Or at least she's releasing it in September in the UK. As of right now there is no official release date for the US. Personally I would love it if she released in Europe and in the US at the same time, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Just like I'm not holding my breath for the Cribs*.
Uh, let's see what else is their. IB tests are going well, considering how I've only taken one, really. The Fratellis join the masses of people cancelling tour dates because of exhaustion. There is a real blue box near the American embassy. My mp3 is really truly broken and I haven't told the parents yet. I'm thinking that after Wednesday would be a good time to fake the "OMG my mp3 just broke" nonsense. I'm truly a horrible person in other words. Also, I have a dailymotion.com account so I can rate episodes of "Black Books" because it is the most brilliant series to ever air ever. Dylan Moran is the best Irishman to ever exist and Bill Bailey is just...Bill Bailey. Which means genius. So yeah. That's it.
*Correction, after research (and a helpful hint from a helpful person) it seems that the Cribs are releasing their album 2 months later in the US. Thanks muchos to Anonymous and Sound Bites

No comments: