13.7.07

I Love My White Jacket

This will be short, I promise. Short and vastly more insane than normal. Teehee...
  1. Lily Allen is coming back. Sure, there are only a few dates listed, but she's coming back. You see I've become very adept at figuring out when bands and artists are gearing up for tours. The dates are usually random but somehow connected and if one were to look at the shows listed at the artist's page, there's some sort of gap in scheduling that would allow for the new dates. Anyhoo, Lily Allen is coming back and hopefully this time she'll actually show.
  2. KAISER CHIEFS ARE COMING BACK!!!!!!!!! Sure, there's only one date and that's in Colorado, but, as I said with Ms. Allen, you can tell these things, and I can tell they're coming back. I'm pumped and I'm not even entirely sure of anything. Yay for crazy fangirlness!!!
  3. A friend of my mums' who is a sport's journalist is going to hook me up with some rock critics that she knows. I'm so pumped it's not even funny. Though this might be a side affect of KC, but I don't care. I'm uber-pumped.
  4. I have room-mates! And other people live on my hall! Yay!
Well that's it really. I'm planning on doing a massive British history crunch so that by the time the new Harry Potter comes out I won't have to worry about trying to remember what was happening in British history when I finish HP. Anyway, YAY!! For no apparent reason, other than yay.

1 comment:

sarah said...

hey! how'd you hear that the chiefs are coming back to the states? i looked on their website, but i didn't see the date...:(