6.10.07

Rum and Diet Coke

So today I went on a shopping spree. Seriously, this was no day for small purchases. Mind you Old Navy was having a sale and all my purchases there were cheap (comparatively speaking) but still, overall it was a spree. A major spree. But it was rather fun in it's own way. I will now be able to properly entertain myself when I'm on my own and I have cute new shoes and pyjama bottoms. The weird thing though was hearing the Cribs' "Girls Like Mystery" in Old Navy when I was waiting to check out. It was quite bizarre. Allison was less impressed a declared that I need to get into American (her inflection not mine) bands. I told I knew some American bands, just not one's she'd heard of. In any event it was a good day, especially considering how not very good last night was.
Besides the major spending spree today, most of the day was spent hearing stories from last night. Most of the stories are funny, some rather concerning, but overall I sort of wish I could have been a fly on the wall last night. But yeah, today was a good day.
So what's with the title of the entry you say. Well...R's choice of drink is rum and coke and since I shouldn't be drinking coke, you get rum and diet coke. Besides, it sounds good.

No comments: