2.10.07

What a Girl Wants

Pardon the crappy title. I've had it in my head all day as a title for an entry and I'll be damned if I don't use. In any event it is somewhat appropriate given the topics I wish to address tonight. It's all girl business my friends, all girl business.
My friend Allison is in a crappy place as of today. Complicated relationship issues along with long distance make life a general shit hole, something she's experiencing at the moment. Oddly enough, as bad as I feel for her (and I feel really, really awful for her and wish she would accept my offer of chocolate, if only to make me feel better) I see it as a good example to present to Farber when I tell him about Guy X and how I haven't been making any moves on him. I'll say, "See how fucked up her situation is? That is why I'm not doing anything about Guy X." Farber will sigh in exasperation and we'll move on. There will be about two months of gossip to cover, so we'll have to. But in any event, Allison is living in hell right now and I'm cowering in fear. Life is wonderful.
Speaking of Guy X, he doesn't have the crush I thought he had. Which makes my life slightly less complicated, that is until the woman I will call Bimbo stepped into the room. I really don't like Bimbo. She is blonde and ditzy and might be considered attractive. She's friends with Guy X and is a bimbo. Allison is incapacitated at the moment and I don't know anyone else to talk to about this. In any event I hate Bimbo.
I now have a cold. It's official. Kind of like how I hate Bimbo is official. Hopefully I will get better soon. I would like that.

No comments: