16.11.07

Girly Ranting in a Very Unsophisticated Manner

So here I am, about to go to bed, when I decide to check the seminar blog page (where everyone's latest entries are shown) and what pops up but "Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag." Of course I immediately think of Girls Aloud because that's the most recent version I've heard, but I remember the Wheatus original well enough. Better than Girls Aloud but far less entertaining because it's not Girls Aloud. In any event, I scroll to the bottom to see who wrote the entry. None other than Libertines fan! So I read, because he rarely posts and because of other things that need not be named. So, not only is he from NY, but he lived in England. I'm dead on the inside because...of things that need not be named. I also feel like a complete loser because I've never lived in England and...god I'm pathetic. Anyway...damn his Libertine tendencies!! Damn you Pete Doherty. You ruin everything...:(

No comments: