26.1.08

On A Lighter Note

So last night (very early this morning) was a bit of a downer and since I'm bored and trying to find ways to kill time, here some pictures that I find humorous and/or light hearted. Enjoy!


(Acquired from a DW LJ community, but for the life of me, I can't remember which one, sadly. The quote is from Monty Python's Holy Grail)


(As with the above, same nameless community. Also if you don't get the quote, you're totally lame and need to see The Princess Bride now)


(Discworld characters depicted as mice. Clockwise from the top left; Rincewind, Granny Weatherwax, Nanny Ogg, Sam Vimes, Havelock Vetinari, aand Great A'tuin. The bottom two are Igor and C.M.O.T Dibbler. Drawn by Tanken over at DeviantArt)


(As above, same artist and all that. Clockwise from top left; Moist von Lipwig, Mr. Pump, the Librarian, the Bursar, Archchancellor Ridcully, and Miss Dearheart)

That's it. Somebody remind me to never not take my meds because the after affects are a bitch.

No comments: