4.2.08

Apologies All Arounduh

Sorry for the lack of updates both past and future. I'm in a piss poor mood and will be (probably) for the rest of the week. To make up for this I'm going to post the set list from the OK Go concert I went to on Saturday. No review, yet again, but I've got a four page personal essay due tomorrow and I've only written a little bit more than a page, so you can see where my priorities are. In any event, here's the set list and I'll see you when I don't want to machete certain New Englanders.

Set List: OK Go, 9:30 Club, 2/2/08
  1. So Damn Hot
  2. Television, Television
  3. No Sign of Life
  4. Don't Ask Me
  5. The Fix Is In
  6. Oh Lately It's so Quiet
  7. Get Over It
  8. Rock 'n' Roll Suicide (w/Bonerama, Bowie cover)
  9. It's a Disaster (w/Bonerama)
  10. A Million Ways (w/Bonerama)
  11. A Good Idea at the Time (w/Bonerama)
  12. Here Come the Girls (full ensemble, Ernie K. Doe cover)
  13. Invincible
  14. Here It Goes Again
Encore
  1. Bye Bye Baby
  2. Do What You Want

No comments: