7.2.08

Life? Don't Talk To Me About Life!

You know what sucks? The world. You know what makes it slightly better? Wonderfully cheesey TV shows, specifically Torchwood. True, Auntie Beeb makes it incredibly hard to find on YouTube, but if you're clever you can find it and realize how wonderfully silly the whole thing is. Kate Nash also makes the world slightly better but not as much as Torchwood.
So yesterday, in a fit of boredom, I was checking all my "shopping" sites and I found the best shirt ever. Instead of trying to describe, I'm just going to post the picture. Long time readers will instantly understand why the shirt is so awesome. However I will explain after the break.

The reason why this shirt is so awesome is because I love cheese. So a shirt that says "Sweet Dreams are Made of Cheese" not only my other love of 80's rock hits will my previously mentioned love of cheese. All on one shirt! I've decided that I must have that shirt, one way or another. So yeah, that's the best shirt ever.
Last night I also decided to be a complete bitch to Allison because she ruins everything in my life and makes me feel like a horrible piece of second hand shit. It was both wonderful and horrible because now she's acting like the complete bitch she is and I'm at the wrong end of her bitchiness. It's at times like this I wish I had a point-of-view gun. Either that or a different roommate.
Well I'm off. Time to eat and watch something distracting.

No comments: