27.2.08

Ramblings in the Media Lab

What would happen if you add trumpets to a Kaiser Chiefs album? Other than my head exploding, God only knows, but according to "rumours" that exact thing is going to be happening. Yes my friends, my favourite producer (otherwise known as the gorgeous Mark Ronson) and my favourite band may be joining forces to explode my mind sometime in the future. I'm both giddy and terrified.
In other music related news I'm going to be writing an essay in my English class about why a 1960's style British Invasion will never/can never happen again. So that means my pop obsession has made it's way over into English. Somehow I doubt it will make it's way to history, but British history can cover that subject. Now all I need to do is convince everyone in the music department that pop is a valid form of music and my take over will be complete. Mwhahahahaha.
I scanned something today for my voice lesson. Now Prof. Tavenier can't complain about how she doesn't have a copy of my English art song. Granted she can feel free to complain about everything else, but I have a copy dammit.

No comments: