23.4.08

Lord Get Me Through This

So, I've been having a bad time of it lately, mainly because it's the last week of classes and don't handle the end of the year/semester that well. I never have and I suspect I never will, but nonetheless it is a very stressful time of the year. What doesn't help, however, is the fact that my New England roommate has turned into an iceberg around me. She barely acknowledges me presence and when she does her tone is just slightly above civil. So I'm being made to feel like a piece of shit by one of my roommates which only compounds the stress I'm feeling from finals. Last night I went in my stocking feet down to the basement and when I found that place had people in it, I speed walked my over to the practice rooms at Pollard. In my bare feet without my key-card. Granted I did feel a lot less stressed when I was done, and didn't have to wait at all for someone to show up to let me in, but I don't think I should be in such a desperate state as to walk out of my dorm in my barefeet, just so I can get away from my roommate(s). Sadly, there is nothing to be done about it. B**ch roommate handles stress one way and I handle it in a very different and opposing way and ne'er shall the twain betwixt. Or something like that. I just wish my life wasn't such in such a shitty place right now. Thankfully I have my classes and my time away from my room to counteract the horribleness of my "home" life. I just wish I never had to "home."

No comments: