16.4.08

Quiet

I'm currently sitting in the study room at Trinkle putting off writing a complete thought in my history paper. I've been at this since 6 and so far I've gotten three pages, based mostly on the fact that I have somewhat lengthy footnotes. The paper is only suppose to be four pages, so the fact that I have three is a good thing, but it also means that the majority of it is crap and quotes from my primary resources. However, from past experience, all this means is that I'll get an okay grade on the paper and comments similar to the ones I had on my first paper. However, it is nice to be some place quiet, especially considering how hectic today has been. I actually thought it was Thursday based solely on how stressed out I was.
In the little spare time that I did have today I cut my bangs. According to Prof. Tavenier it makes me look Irish, but in my opinion I cut them too short. Thankfully my bangs grow quickly and will soon be covering my eyebrows again. Also I'm fairly certain they are in no way even, but what can you expect from someone who has no training in haircutting?
I'm going home tomorrow to see Kate Nash, so a play list will be up probably on Friday. Saturday is Mums birthday and then Sunday I have a chorus concert. Monday is my final recital and the beginning of my last week of classes. I'm in utter shock that it's the end of the year, but given the amount of stress I'm currently under, I really shouldn't be.
On a final note, Dr. Long is an absolute sweetheart and complete looney. I'm really glad I get to have him as a teacher again next year. And the semester after that. Oh, and I got a bear from the University of Westminster. His name is Richard Kent. ;)

No comments: