25.4.08

Three Weeks

The following is three weeks of Friday Fives. I'm bored and stressed and need something to take my mind off of my stress and boredom. That and Dr. Baker scares me and I need to focus on something other than that.

1. Whats harder to live without, chocolate or alchohol?
Chocolate, since I don't really like alcohol to begin with.

2. Does the colour yellow remind you of anything?
PEO? My Kaiser Chiefs tour shirts? The Yellow Pages?

3. Who most annoyed you last week?
You mean besides my roommate? And my relatives? (Yes I am answering everything in question format because it's fun)

4. Do you have a cutesy romantic nickname for your partner (or previous partners)?
No. -_-

5. What is your favourite Stephen King movie?
I don't have one! Ha ha!

1. Love at First Sight: Fact or Fiction?
I want it to be fact, I really, really do!

2. Fortune Telling: Fact or Fiction?
Fiction, unless you're in a movie in which case it's fact.

3. Other Life: Fact or Fiction?
Other life? What the hell does that mean? Parallel universe kind of stuff? If so, then in between the two.

4. Afterlife: Fact or Fiction?
Gah. Dunno.

5. Bigfoot: Fact or Fiction?
FACT!! Because that would be awesome.


1. If you had the ability to legally change your name, would you? To what?
Yes and I would change it to Trillion or Fenchurch, just for shits and giggles.

2. What do you with with change that you receive from banks/purchases/find on the ground?
Well most of the time I use it to buy junk food and soda, but yesterday I divided up my spare change between by two roommates because I was feeling particularly nice.

3. If you could travel back in time to change the course of one historical event, what event would it be?
I wouldn't because then Reapers would come and destroy the world.

4. Would you rather live a safe, stable, moderately interesting life or one where every day was dangerous, volatile, and different?
Can I have a mix?

5. What do you think you'll be remembered for when you die and, if you could, would you change it to something else?
Being an absolute looney and no I wouldn't change that. I like being known as an absolute looney.

No comments: