5.6.08

There Are Things I Should Be Doing

The world, as I see and experience it, has no love for me. Yesterday there was the horrible weather that left me with soaking feet and standing at the train station for two hours waiting for my sister to pick me up. Today, there's a Lily Allen/Kaiser Chiefs collaboration. Some might question my response to this fact, but then again those same people may question why I think dying your hair pink is a bad idea too. Of course dying your hair pink and getting shit-faced isn't exactly a guarantee of horribleness, the only female singer-songwriter/Kaiser Chiefs collabo I want to see is Kate Nash/Kaiser Chiefs. I guess I just don't see the LA/KC styles meshing very well, no matter how much Mark Ronson magic is added. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year :crosses fingers: to see.
Also, White Rabbits concert tonight. I won't be able to function at all tomorrow, but I'll still be working.

No comments: