29.7.08

My Eyes, They Burn

So it's been awhile since I lasted posted something here and I don't have a good reason other than that I'm lazy. However, today's entry is brought about by the horror that was this past Sunday's Mary Worth comic strip. I only saw it this morning, thanks to The Comics Curmudgeon (which by the way is really hard to spell, and I always get it wrong), but my eyes will be bleeding for the next three days at least. If you go to this entry Mary Worth is the first thing you'll see. The horror is in the last panel.
:waits:
Yeah, that's right, the writers of Mary Worth have somehow found out about Glenny and Mar and are trying to destroy their credibility. Or something. All I know is that it's an abomination and my soul is dead. Forever.
In other news, Gloria is away this week and the person filling in has left for the day. I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do, but whatever it is, I'll be doing it here at WPFW. Hurrah.

No comments: