2.7.08

Random Thingies to Pass the Time

An article about KC's third album was posted this morning on NME.com. It seems Mr. Ronson is calling Talking Heads and ELO "bizarre" but more importantly; how is the album like ELO and Talking? Are we talking about Little Creatures and Stop Making Sense Talking Heads or crap Talking Heads? Does Ronson mean the first Tom-Tom Club album and in what way does the album sound like the Tom-Tom Club? Do I finally get to hear Ricky rap!? I mean, you give these influences but with no explanation, how are we to know what the heck you mean? Honestly, a few pointers would be nice.
Meanwhile, my family has gone all sentimentally about Rescue Dawn and cinema history. As you can see, I'm blogging and watching the movie at the same time, so you can probably guess my emotionally involvement in all of this. Besides, I'm not what you would call a cinemaphile. Audiophile yes, cinemaphile no.
Side effect of changing one of my meds to another med: Nausea. Benefit: chocolate craving will finally be fulfilled. However nausea still sucks monkey balls.

No comments: