15.9.08

Just When I Thought Things Were Getting Better

It's amazing how a cd release can suck you back into a world you thought you had escaped (except of course in your sick, sick mind.) Well it seems I have been sucked back into the world of Kaiser Chiefs much to my distracted, fearsomely angered mind. And, to make it so much worse, my sister told me that the band had made a video for their new single. I haven't actually watched it per se, but I did listen to it while I was closing up the media lab tonight. It sounds vaguely familiar, as in: "Gosh this sounds like an natural progression from YTAM" kind of vaguely familiar. That got me all worked up because it doesn't take a lot to get worked up. Then I got an email from the band, 3 days late mind you, that informed that Of With Their Heads won't be coming out until the 28th. Which is a week later than the rest of the world. Seems some packaging shit postponed the release every where else. Now, none of the sites have changed their information and poor Bliss is going to be left in a very bad rut because their having a little release party 3 days before the actual release. I changed my facebook status to "Nore needs to find a new favourite band." Because I do. Really.
I'm watching Gossip Girl right now, which is making my life a bit better. Teen melodrama is a wonderful distraction. That and House which happen after GG. Stupid British whore-mongers. -_-

No comments: