23.9.08

Random News From Tuesday

My sociology prof asked me today what it would take to get me to listen to politicians. I said that they would have to say something new, something I hadn't heard a millions times over the past year or so. What I didn't say was "Absolutely nothing because I've given up on politics and politicians ever meaning anything to me ever again." I think that would have been a bit too disheartening for her.
In other news I'm trying to decide whether I should put up my new Ministry of Silly Walks poster and if so, should O'Keeffe or Matisse get the axe. It's a tough choice, but I'm leaning towards yes and Matisse.
Finally I had to let the whole of my music theory class see, and perform, one my horrible compositions. I hate everything I compose and that's never going to change. Never.

No comments: