1.12.08

I'm Taking a Break From Writing About Sociology to Write About My Life

If I write one more page, get through one more topic, I can go to bed and finish the paper tomorrow. I just have to write about one more topic and since I underlined so damn much, this paper is proving a hell of a lot easier than the last one. I just have to write about one more topic. :sigh: I'm good at this, I just hate doing it.
Today has been so stressful. I had one three hour break in the middle of the day, but even then I had grocery shopping to do and then tonight was utter chaos, so the break really didn't mean that much to me. The only plus side was that I got to see Hunter after the chorus concert and before I rushed back to my room to eat and watch GG. Now I'm working on a sociology paper that will be five pages if it kills me. Still I got to see Hunter and watch GG, so it isn't all doom and gloom. Just mostly.
So, for those who don't know, Torchwood, especially the first season, is ridiculously sex-drenched. Just a ridiculous amount of sex and sex innuendo. So it comes as no surprise that John Barrowman (Barrowman, not Boarowman) would take out his dick while on the radio. I mean absolutely no surprise whatsoever. He turned a song from The Sound of Music into a perverted thing about wanking when he was on Buzzcocks. Really, people are just silly.
So this is my last week of classes before exams. Many people on Facebook have been describing the next two weeks of hell. I would tend to agree with them. This, however, does not guarentee that I will not be blogging throughout the next two weeks. It simply means that if I do write, I will most likely be bitching or bitching. So yeah, welcome to hell.

No comments: