26.3.09

Definitions For the Masses

This is mostly just to make me feel better. And in the bizarre case of someone reading this who knows me and wondering why I'm going to be muttering the following word over and over Friday night. But mostly it's just to make me feel better.

slag: Noun. 1. A prostitute or promiscuous woman. Also occasionally heard with reference to such men. Derog.
2. A contemptible person. Derog.

Mind, you can also slag someone off, but that's the verb form of the word. The form that I'll be muttering 24hrs from now* will be the noun form, so need to confuse you lot. Another piece of information to store away for a rainy day.

*Honestly though, I don't know how I'm going to handle tomorrow night. I mean last week I came up two really good reasons not to go to DW, but unless a fuckin' miracle happens, I'm going to be stuck going this week. And I really, really don't know how well I'll be able to handle it. I'm having a hard enough time keeping myself from going off the deep end and the last thing I need is to see them. Together. God, couldn't he have waited another month? Is it that hard to keep your goddamn junk in your pants? Granted, I'm not helping myself by thinking about it. I just have pressure coming in from all sides and I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above the water. I hate myself for being like this and I hate him for being the fuckin' catalyst that put me here. I just need something good to happen to me. Something to remind me that life isn't completely shit.

No comments: