25.4.09

I Feel Fine, Think I'll Go For a Walk Now

For anyone worrying, I'm fine. Stressed to the extreme, but no longer losing my faith in humanity. I'm also no longer furious with the world, just mildly irritated. As for those of you on LJ who have commented on recent entries, I know I haven't replied, but that's because I'm just a horrible person who finds communication to be very awkward, no matter the format. So, thank you to all of you for your words of support and advice. As I often say, I'm really just a horrible person. I'm surprised no one has figured this out yet, so I'll just keep saying it: I'm a horrible person.
What's stressing me right now is the lack of studying I require as compared to nearly everyone I know. It's stressing me because this sort of thing always stresses me. Not being normal in certain arenas stresses me and so we have Nore stressing about not studying. Of course I'm also stressing about exams and packing which is normal and then of course we have grades. I'm feeling more pyscho this year than I did last year, but then again I also don't have a pyscho as a roommate, so there's kind of a trade off. I'm torturing myself instead of someone else torturing, though I'm not sure which is worse. :sigh: I really do hate the end of the year.

No comments: