30.4.09

Really Random 10 Questions

1. Do you believe in good and/or bad luck?
I do believe in both good and bad luck. I also believe in karma and fate, which good and bad luck play into.

2. Do you believe there is one man/woman luckier than all the rest?
No. Just people who are luckier than me at the moment.

3. When was the last time you considered yourself lucky?
Not for many moons. Over two months in fact.

4. What is the most unlucky thing to ever happen to you?
Christ I don't know. I don't think there's a single unlucky thing/event that happened to me, more like a string of rather unlucky years.

5. Where do you think luck (good or bad) comes from?
Karma and fate. Mostly karma though.

1. If you could give out Best Picture, Best Actor/Actress and Best Director Oscars to any movies (not necessarily all from the same year) to people/films that haven't won, what would they be?
I would give Cary Grant and Fred Astaire best Actors for most of their movies, cuz they totally deserve them. Otherwise I've not got an opinion really.

2. What is your favorite genre of writing (short stories, novels, nonfiction...)?
I like Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett and nonfiction about British history and pop music history.

3. Are there any CDs to which you know every word? Movies?
Employment, Yours Truly, Angry Mob, Franz Ferdinand, You Could Have It So Much, Under the Iron Sea...I could go on really, but I won't. As for movies, no. Never Mind the Buzzcocks episodes, yes.

4. If you could write and cast your own movie, what would it be about and who would you cast?
I don't know what it would be about but I would cast Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Emma Thompson and Johnny Depp. And Jo Brand for no particular reason. Also Bill Bailey and Phil Jupitus, and all their scenes would be together. Yeah, that would be a really strange movie.

5. What's the best song to wake you up? Put you to sleep?
Best song to wake me up would be..."Darts of Pleasure" or "Na Na Na Na Na." Or Lily Allen's cover of "Oh My God" or "Never Gonna Happen." However music doesn't really put me to sleep, so I don't know.

No comments: