26.9.09

Dumb Making

Oh dear readers, I have done a very stupid thing. In an effort to confirm something that I thought I had seen, I went to the Kaiser Chiefs' Summer 2009 picture gallery. Which was when I saw this* and died. Just died really. Further explanation could be given, but that's not the point of this entry. The point is that you, my dear readers, need to remind me not to do stupid things like look at overly attractive men. Work on that telepathy and psychic abilities people! Otherwise this blog will be entirely gibberish and insane ramblings...or at least more insane and gibberish-y. And now, I'm going to try and scrub my brain clean of that image. Maybe...**

*Normally, or at least a few years ago, I would have posted the picture. But now that I'm slightly less insane than I was a few years ago (and I like trolling through my more recent posts), I decided against doing that. Because really a daily (or every other day-ly) dose of dumb-making isn't necessary. I can do that by just going to school.
**This doesn't have anything to do with brain scrubbing, but this week was the last week of Mock the Week and during the final round one of the unlikely situations was "Lines You Wouldn't Hear in a History Documentary." Guest panelist Milton Jones said the following thing and I just had to share it: "1547, Nostradamus predicts the rock group the Kaiser Chiefs. He also predicts a riot." Now back to the mind scrubbing.

No comments: