27.11.09

The Day After Thankfullness

It's the day after Thanksgiving and since I spent most of yesterday wishing it would be today, I'm going to list what I'm thankful for this year. It's largely the same as last year, with a few minor changes.
  • My music, without which I would have little reason to be sane
  • British panel shows which keep me amused and teach me things I would not have known otherwise
  • My sister, who's the only member of my family I can stand for longer than an hour
  • Getting into Westminster, because it means so much to my future and my sanity
  • My friends, who I will miss desperately when I'm over in London
  • Facebook and Twitter, which will allow me to keep in touch with the friends I will be missing desperately while I'm over in London
  • The radio station and all the people involved in the radio station, which will hopefully still be around and intact when I get back next fall
So those are the reasons I'm thankful for eating massive amounts of food. And now back to watching Bones.

No comments: