23.12.09

2009: Favourite Moments in Chronological Order

This has been a fairly negative year for me. I wouldn't say it's been the worst year I've ever had (that one goes to 2004) but it wasn't exactly a happy-go-lucky/gosh isn't life wonderful year (that would be 2006). Despite the rather devestating event earlier this year, there have been a number of good moments which have made the year not really terrible. There have also been general trends that I'll mention through out this list. Yes, bullet points will be used. So here are the highlights from 2009:
  • The acquirement of a pen-pal (even if it was fairly short lived) who finally got me to listen to Pulp
  • Becoming closer friends with Heather and Ana after the break-up
  • Discovering Ashes to Ashes and Life on Mars
  • Becoming an unofficial member of the radio station elite, without even trying very hard
  • Getting to see Franz Ferdinand for the first time and absolutely loving it
  • Discovering music that lies just slightly outside of what I normally listen to and letting those discoveries lead me to even better discoveries
  • Giving Mika a chance
  • Getting into the University of Westminster for the spring semester
  • Becoming more and more fabulous
  • Watching "Bad Romance"
  • This season of NMTB
  • Getting into the practical module I wanted at the University of Westminster
  • All the really great friends I made and solidified over the past year
So that's my favourite moments of 2009. Tomorrow I may or may not post my favourite songs/albums of the year. We shall see. In any event there will be something after the holidays and in the lead up to my leaving for London. Happy Christmas and a good New Year to you if I don't say something before then.

No comments: