4.4.10

Spring Break Quickie

Oh spring break. You've gone so quickly (even though I have one more week of it). Here's what happened this week, in bullet points.
  • Mom arrived! And we walked on Hampton Heath and had really good Greek food for lunch.
  • Wandered around Lincoln's Inn on Monday because Sir John Soanes Museum was closed. Mom took more pictures.
  • I saw one really great play (The Little Dog Laughed) and one alright production of a really great play (The Importance of Being Earnest). No pictures were taken at the plays.
  • Went to Hampton Court and had flash backs to visits to Colonial Williamsburg (Henry VIII walking by was strange.) Lots and lots of pictures were taken.
  • Went to Bath again and went on an abbreviated Jane Austen tour. So many pictures.
  • I had my hair cut and many crepes were consumed. Pictures, of course, were taken.
  • I can't for the life of me remember what we did on Friday.
  • We went to Canterbury and I saw Vic Reeves. It was really, really cool. As was the church.
  • TfL screwed over everyone but the tourists. Some tourists were possibly screwed over as well, but mostly only the non-tourists were screwed over.
  • Ashes to Ashes and Doctor Who are both alive and really freakin' awesome. So excited for both.
  • Mom left. No pictures were taken.
I'm off to Glasgow (where the internet will cost 1 pound for 20 minutes) and Leeds (TV!!) and then back to the grindstone, such as it is. Pictures will be taken and if I see anyone famous Facebook will be the first to know. Then you lot when I get around to updating next weekend. Until then, don't panic.

No comments: