2.9.10

Things I Did This Week

Here is not at all comprehensive list of things I have done thus far this week. Enjoy.
  • Went home and wrote most of a personal statement with my sister's tutor. Enjoyed not having to cook for myself.
  • Cut the side of my feet by walking 48,000 inches.* This is quite painful and will be the reason for another item on this list.
  • Filled out law school applications. I also passed out letter of recommendation forms and transcript request forms to the correct people.
  • Spelled Dr. Bartam's name incorrectly. There two A's.
  • Cooked pork.
  • Was highly amused by my fellow radio DJs.
  • Learned how to "read" a topographic map. Kind of. Not really.
  • Filled out more law school applications.
  • Bought a dry erase board calendar and plotted out everything I have to read over the next month. It's quite a lot.
  • Put up all of my tickets. They take up quite a lot of wall space.
  • Avoided doing homework. Which is what I'm doing right now.
  • Gave myself massive blisters on the bottom of my feet by walking on extremely hot pavement barefoot. This is seemed like a good idea before the massive blisters appeared.
  • Went to the clinic and dumbfounded both the nurse and the doctor.
I'm going to study geology now. Tomorrow is the first sci-fi club meeting where I will get to give Ana a huge hug and moan a bit more about how much my feet hurt. There's a lesson to be learned in this small children: Do not walk barefoot on pavement when it's 96 degrees outside. Blisters will happen.

*48,000 inches = 4,000 feet = 0.768 miles = walking the length of my campus

No comments: