14.2.11

It's All Very Small Really

From the following tweet my our prof: "What's behnd the 106 in #ds106? Check out this article http://bit.ly/g0GVkh thank you @procsilas You are a maniac http://bit.ly/etQlWA"
I went to the first website: 106 (number)
I looked for any references to 42* and didn't find any.
Preceded to scroll to the bottom of the article and found this:
Smiled profusely at the cleverness of however stuck that reference in there and went "ctrl + print screen."
Copied the image into MS Paint, cropped the image down to the bare essentials and saved it to the desktop.
Went back to twitter and copied the tweet from Prof. Groom and wrote this entry.

*The answer to life the universe and everything. I look for it almost every where.

3 comments:

Jim said...

And despite all my tongue-in-cheek you are still a machine, and remember, i have been a blog fan of yours for almost 4 years now. That has to mean something!!

imnora said...

@Jim I wouldn't say machine, just getting more inspiration at the moment. And continuing to read that particular iteration of my blog for fours really does mean something.

procsilas said...

LOL :-)