25.2.11

Nora's Awesome Vintage Radio Show - 2/23/11

A word of warning before I begin: My brain is currently dribbling out my ears from mid terms. Therefore coherancy is not going to be a strong point for this entry. And now we commence...
Last night was the last "regular" show I'll be hosting until March 22 and it went pretty well. The fact that I was physically and mentally exhausted didn't impede things too much and I actually ran under when I was worried I would end up running over. All in all a good way to leave things until the 22nd. For those of you who regularly read this blog the playlist for this week is going to look very familiar largely because I just couldn't be bothered to come up with a new playlist from whole cloth. So here's this week's run down:
Playlist
  1. Jump Into the Fog - The Wombats
  2. Grenade - Bruno Mars
  3. Rolling in the Deep - Adele
  4. Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
  5. Under Cover of Darkness - The Strokes
  6. Glad Girls - Guided By Voices
  7. My Body - Young the Giant
  8. I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
  9. Hard Times - Patrick Wolf
  10. Born This Way - Lady Gaga
  11. Long Time - Cake
  12. Time Honoured Tradition - Kaiser Chiefs
  13. Sway - Matthew Morrison

Releases
  • Adele - 21
  • Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie XX - We're New Here
  • Radiohead - The King of Limbs
  • Bright Eyes - The People's Key
  • Drive By Truckers - Go-Go Boots

News
Next time I write it will be about cheesy 80's rock.

No comments: