16.2.11

The Playlist That Would Have Been My Radio Show This Week

Unfortunately I won't be having my regular radio show this week.* However every once in awhile I put together random playlists, largely composed of songs I recently download** and while I was listening to it today I realized "hey, this group of three songs would be great on my radio show." So, since I haven't been blogging as consistently as I would like*** I'm going to create a radio show and put on here. It will only be the playlist, but youtube videos will be involved, so that's nice. Here we go:
Playlist
  1. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
  2. Grenade - Bruno Mars
  3. Rolling in the Deep - Adele
  4. Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
  5. Glad Girls - Guided By Voices
  6. Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
  7. My Body - Young the Giant
  8. I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
  9. Under My Thumb - La Roux
  10. Hard Times - Patrick Wolf
  11. Long Time - Cake
  12. I've Got a Feeling - The Beatles
  13. Sway - Matthew Morrison

Enjoy and if anyone wishes to use this on Radio DS106 I give you permission to do so, you don't even have to say it's from me (though that would be nice). Expect more blogging about the Daily Shoot and other things tomorrow.

*This falls under "Crap you guys don't get to know because it's from personal life and I'm not that touchy feely with the internet." Sorry guys, there's got to be a line and this is it.
**Legally. From Microsoft.
***You'll find this if you ever talk to me about school or my radio show or how well I play the clarinet: I hold impossibly high standards for myself. Standards I'll probably never reach but keep me going.

2 comments:

Chrisb123 said...

Rolling in the Deep=Awesome. I can't wait for her new album to hit the states. Also, this is a great playlist-not only is it eclectic but the songs are all soulful and intriguing imo.

imnora said...

@Chris I agree, Rolling in the Deep is pretty damn awesome. And thanks, I try to keep things fresh and different.