27.2.05

Brandon Flowers has just made the list. Yes my friends he has now entered the list of Nore's Really Hot Musicians. Those already on the list include Paul and George. :bites lip: It's a very prestigious list. :thinks very hard: Yeah so now there are 3 people on the list. That I just made up.
I joined a Killers Icons comm at livejournal. I will be joining the picci group that I found. A daily squeel fest for me. First the Beatles, then Brandon. :bites lip again: Isn't it good that I'm expanding?
In other news I will be having school tomorrow. :shrugs: Yeah not that much has happened this morning. Then again I've only been awake for two and half hours.
Despite the fact that I've flung myself full force into this new band, I do feel twenty years behind the curve. Then again, better late than never.
It was only a kiss!

No comments: