26.2.05

Killers vs Beatles

Jesus, has it really been 5 days since I updated? Sorry boys and girls. Actually not that much has happened so need to worry.
Yesterday and Thurday I had snow days, which was really nice in a way. I spent most of yesterday by myself because Mums was at craft fair with my grandmother and aunt. I got a lovely pair of green glass earrings out the whole deal, plus two new eyeliners, so it wasn't too horrible. Oh and I found out how absolutly gorgeous the leader singer of the Killers is. I must find a piccie to show y'all. I <3vh1. Mmmmm...
:goes to find a piccie:
I have only 1 question for you punkers: Why do the guys have to wear eyeliner? Not that I mind :giggle giggle: but is it really necessary?
:edits piccies:
The red circle is the lead singer....
I need to hear Mr. Brightside. And more importantly I need to see the video again. Gaaaaah!!!
See the Beatles don't consume everything! yeah so what if they consume most? It isn't everything!!!

No comments: