10.2.05

MYP Frency writing II

We had our last MYP French writing today. I know I'm not going to do well on it though. I wrote a little more than a quarter of what I was suppose to write. I'm absolutly horrible at this stuff! So instead of writing a bunch of bull shit, I wrote on a seperate piece of paper all this random stuff. Actually this task helped me realize some things that I need to realize. So anyway, here it is (all in one paragraphy, cuz other wise it would be way to much):
A perfect day. I can't think in french. 45 minutes left. "Skin that covers me fro head to toe." "Keepin' my flavor fresh." Math and English. Who is going to make me do thsi? I don't care about MYP, then I won't try. I care about doing well in french, I just don't care about doing well on French MYP shit. I'm not like Loghman. I'm writing so much on here, but nothing on the other. Then again I can write more than 200 words in English. I can barely write that much in French with a dictionary let alone without one. I like my outfit today. I know my own limits. I know my strengths and I know my weaknesses. I am not them. I will never be them. I will be the best goddamn music teacher, whatever grade level I teach. I WILL BE SUCESSFUL BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN SUCEED IF I WANT TO. I know my strengths and in those areas I will exceed expectations. In my weak areas I will suceed to the best of my abilities and to the outer limits of my sanity. I will make my dreams a reality and I will not try to be what I'm not. If you want me to take french next year MAKE ME CARE ABOUT FRENCH. I'm not who you think I am. At least I have something.
So yeah, thats what I spent most of my time doing. I'm not going to say it was a waste of time, but I know thats not how I was suppose to spend it. Really though, I couldn't have written 200 words on the enviroment in french. I could have in English, but definatly not in french. Oh well. I have the rest of the quarter to redeem myself. Plus I know I can get a B in this class just doing what I've been doing. I only have the rest of the year. And thats really not that long. It will just seem like forever.

No comments: