11.2.05

I don't think anyone likes this journal. Unlike with diary-x, I have no way to check how many people are checking it. I think I might tell Liz to check this one before she checks the one at diary-x. I'm much more likely to update this one once I've passed the 1 year mark at diary-x.
:kills the space button on the keyboard: Die you stupid piece of shit, die!
I'm so tired right now. I've never been this tired after chem. Probably 'cuz I use to not really work in chem. Today I was very good and took lots of notes. So now I'm really tired because I was trying really hard to pay attention, while the people behind me chattered away. People are such idiots. I can'tthink coherantly right now. Band is going to be torture. I'll be tired, and so I won't play as well. Ugh.
Tee hee. Yellow.
I hate working at this part of the library. All the idiots sit here and talk about shit. Horrible, absolutly horrible. I'll finish my update in a few.

No comments: