19.2.05

Neglect and Colleges

Not only am I neglecting this journal, I'm neglacting my diary-x journal. I guess I just have better things to do. :thinks: Nah, I've just been really lazy. I apologize though. The whole point of creating this blog was to be a more active blogger kinda person. I guess I'm just not very good at this commitment thing.
I've been getting a lot of brochures from colleges. Most of them are colleges I've never heard of, but most have been fairely interesting. Thus far I have 3 colleges in serious contention. 2 are out of state, but they're both very good fits for me. It's actually kinda funny thinking about colleges this early. I may have been held back (for the most idiotic reasons, but has helped in so many ways) but I'm only a sophmore in high school. I'm not graduating for another two years, let alone applying to colleges.
Alright I'm getting way distracted, so I'm just going to end this entry with a little quote:

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die...

No comments: