11.2.05

Oh my god this computer takes so long to load. Rediculous.
It's absolutly freezing in here. I almost wish I was in some other room in the school. I mean compared to the rest of the building...no the library really is freezing. The rest of the building may be hot, but this room is really, really cold. Unfortunatly it's not making me any more awake.
What was I going to say? There really isn't anything to report. My day thus far has been utterly boring. Chem wasn't even that interesting. Hopefully the rest of the day will be more eventful.
I am seeing the good doctor today. Maybe that will be interesting. Hopefully I won't cry. I always consider it a good thing if I don't cry during my session. Of course I only have good things to report, in general. He already knows about my grades, and so I think I'll tell him about scheduling. Discuss what classes I'm taking, yadda, yadda, yadda. Of course he's much easier to convince then say, my dad. I swear, if it were up to my dad, I would be taking IB French next year. :gags: Thankfully it is not up to him, so I don't have to worry about that. I will tell Dr. Farber about scheduling though. He should know what classes I plan to take next year. :falls asleep on the keyboard: I think I need an espresso in the mornings instead of my regular cup of cafe. Maybe that will keep me awake.
Nothing else to say. Going to get something to eat.

No comments: