9.2.05

So Much for email

I had a whole entry written which I emailed. Somehow it has disappeared. I guess I'll deal with this at home. Basically it was just an overview of how my day has been. Nothing really interesting actually. I've only had two classes and neither was particularly productive for one reason or another. So far I only have a little bit of English homework for Friday. I'm fairely sure though that Mrs. Burkett will assign us a ton of homework, so I know I won't be lacking in tasks tomorrow night.
Tonight via homework won't be so bad. Just rewriting the same phrase in French over and over and over and over and over and over and...well hopefully you get the point. I have a MYP writing tomorrow in French and really thats the only way to prepare. 200 words. Oh I will be so glad when all of this is over. I don't mind taking French, I just hate doing all this testing. But this is my last of the language, so if I make it through this year with a B (which is what I have been getting) I think I'll be okay. Actually I would be really happy if I had a B average in French this year.

:moans on the inside: Damn my female body! Damn it to hell. Ugh.
Actually If I get a B+ in Chem for the next two quarters, an A in Gov I'll be good. The bell has rung, so I'm off!

No comments: