15.3.05

Cuz Heaven gives and Heaven takes

I can't think of anything to say. I just know that I want this week to be over. I want to be on a train to Williamsburg right now.
Tomorrow night won't be so bad though. I have nothing due in either of my classes on Thursday, and so hopefully I'll just be able to practice. I really want to practice.
Thursday should be okay, hopefully I won't have that much homework, especially in chem. :checks the syllabus: Alleluia!!! No homework over spring break and no homework for Friday. So that just means Mrs. Burkett has to be nice. I'm sure she will be. :rolls eyes:
I feel a lot like Willy Loman. My life is just overwhelming me, and all I can see are my mistakes. What I should have done. I'm just overwhelmed. Not in a very good spot these days.
I think I'll play solitare. Bye.

No comments: