6.6.05

Hot Hot Heat

Oh... Is it real? I don't know
But, I'll act as if it is
What's our deal? I don't know
But, I'll act as if it is what I think that it is
If it is, then this might just work*

Yay for Hot Hot Heat. They have become my new "listen to this cd on repeat 15 times in a row, can't live without it" band. Well "Elevator" has. I don't much care for their previous cd. Which I don't believe was their first, but the other might have been EPs which are different than cds for some reason. Anyway, I love "Elevator."
Two days till the Killers concert. Two days. Just a warning.
A jack-of-all-trades and a master of none
Why do I have to be bored with being foolish and young?
The show isn't over, but I'm long since gone
I feel like I let them down when I don't wanna trade my sunshine for a cloudy night^

I will convince the whole world that Douglas Adams was genius. Even if takes the rest of my life. I do mean that. Everyone will know the genius of Douglas Adams before I die. Goddamnit
Welcome to the island of the honest man
Do what you want - there is no need to impress us
Welcome to the island of the honest man
We don't believe in what the big people tell us~

*You Owe Me and IOU
^Pickin' It Up
~Island of the Honest Man
damnit...I don't have room to quote Middle of Nowhere....go listen to it!!!

No comments: