26.6.05

I'm Back

I've decided that I'm either going to gain a lot of weight or wear a burka so as boys will not stare at me. Especially dumb jerk boys (who live across the street.) I decided this very recently and plan to implement it as soon as I get some money and good place to stash chocolate and the like so the dogs and my mother can't find it.
Uh. This summer is starting off badly. Of course I haven't had a summer that hasn't started off badly since 6th grade. Thankfully I passed all my classes so there won't be any summer school for me!! I am taking a summer course, but thats much different. Thats a choice, not obligation thing. Anyway, I'm going into a meeting tomorrow were I will try not to bash my counselor's head in or the history teacher's head. I hope it won't be to painful and I hope that Mr. Million will not be present. I don't think I could take it if Mr. Million were there. But the meeting will have a happy ending and hopefully will be short. If it isn't I will seriously consider marching out of the room in a very huffy manner.
Lets see, what have you missed? Well since I haven't update since the 13th quite a bit. I've become totally obsessed with Keane, know all the lyrics (amazingly enough) and think Tom Chaplin has the sweetest most wonderful smile ever. Also...I got invited to a party I didn't go to because I had been crying since 8:30 in the morning. I had a horrible last day of school, just horrible. Ugh.
I've been making myself feel better with Keane. I think all of you should go listen to them. Bon nuit mes amies!!

No comments: