5.7.05

hahaha

Don't ya wish I would actually update? Well suckers you're all SOL. And don't mean those dumb-ass Virginia tests. No really update, just dumb survey. Hahahaha.

A- Age of 1st kiss: LOL! I wish. Oh let me guess...20?
B- Band you are listening to right now: I have Keane stuck in my head. Does that count?
C- 1st Crush: God...some guy in pre-school :rolls eyes:
D- Dad's name: Terry
E- Easiest person to talk to: Hmm...No one I've ever known. But I'm not much of a talker.
F- Favorite ice cream: Chocolate. Any kind of chocolate.
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears?: I ask you-Difference?
H- Hometown: Washington D.C. bitch (ya so what if I didn't live in downtown...)
I- Instruments: clarinet
J- Junior high: Langston Hughes/ Stuart Hall
K- Kids: 2 at the most
L- Longest car ride ever: Chicago, oy the stiff neck
M- Mom's name: Lissa
N- Nicknames: Norbert, Baron...no one actually calls me those things anymore though...yeah lack of friends and everything
O- One wish: Meet Brandon, Tom, Ricky and Maxie Park...all of them
P- Phobia[s]: failing (ha! I've already done that...still afraid though, still afraid) talking to strangers (which I won't do and you can't make me :evil eye:)
Q- Quote: this isn't a quote, it's a command. GO READ HITCHHIKER'S!! you will find multiple quotes in there.
R- Reason to smile: Keane, Killers, Maximo Park, t'Chiefs and Heat
S- Song you sang last: A song my Nelly Furtado, I think "Island of Wonder"
T- Time you woke up today: 8:30ish
U- Unknown fact about me: ^_~ like you guys will get to know...
V- Virgin: LOL!! yes
W- Worst habit: failing
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth and nose
Y- Your least favorite person as of right now?: No one in particular. Hard to yet when you don't know anybody. Plus I've given up on hating Miles.
Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus. Ford taurus.

Have fun while I practice.

No comments: