28.8.05

I officially declare insanity

I officially declare insanity. I honestly think I’ve gone over the edge of fangirl-dom into shear madness. Last night was amazing (if slightly disappointing) and I’m getting so pumped up about October, I don’t even know if I’ll be able to handle school. I mean there’s the concert (Foo Fighters, Weezer, t’Chiefs) and the new Franzie cd that month. God I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle it. That’s why I’m declaring myself insane until then. After October I think I’ll be okay. Until then, I think I’ll be crazy.
I’m suppose to be doing my English. The whole first part though is retyping these passages, which is incredibly dull. So to fight this off I have t’Chiefs on. After t’Chiefs I will listen to the Killers. I’m not entirely sure if I’ll watch the VMAs, but I’m pretty sure I will. I’m just that devoted. :sigh: I can’t wait till school starts.

No comments: