31.8.05

Nerves and Palms

6 days till school starts. I' m wondering whether I should wear boots the first day, though that seems rather stupid. Probably better off wearing my clogs. I'm not really nervous yet, just in disbelief that school is starting so soon. I'm sure by Monday I'll be in a panic, and Tuesday morning I won't be awake enough to be in a panic. God I'll barely be awake enough to remember my preordained outfit. Also, I won't have my mp3 to save me. Ah well. I just can't believe it.
My palms are getting sweaty. I must be nervous.
I wish I could get sick right now. If I became sick then I wouldn't have to go to marching band. Well, I would have to go, but I wouldn't have to march. Maybe I could somehow break my arm in the next 15 minutes. Yeah. :rolls eyes: I'm so pathetic. But can you really blame me? Marching band sucks and anyone who says otherwize is a complete looney. :sigh: I guess I shouldn't complain. That only makes the whole thing worse.
I may get nervous about school, but it will defininatly be a much needed relief. No longer will I have to find ways to entertain myself!! Nay I will forced to work arduous hours to appease the homework gods with nary a break. What a relief from the tedium that is August.
Sing loud, listen long, read much, smile often. Thats what I say.

No comments: