26.8.05

Lonely

:sigh: Is there such a thing as too much music?
I'm not sure what to write about. I have the whole night to myself (which I hate) and I don't know what I want to do. My best idea is to listen to all my favorite cds and fill the house with noise so I don't feel so lonely, cuz I don't really want to watch a movie. Or at least if I watch a movie I'll still feel lonely.
I feel lonely when I'm by myself for one reason. Stuart Hall. Spending so much time by myself there has left me with a big need to never be alone again. It's not that I want to be social, I just don't want to be (etre) without people.
I feel incoherant right now. I'm terribly sorry I haven't been updating. I don't really have the time though. I'm either at band or sleeping because of band. I don't have that much time basically. It makes me sad, but honestly who reads this? NO ONE.
:sigh: My best friends are make believe and my love life is a fantasy. I don't think thats sad do you?

No comments: