22.8.05

Mark time Mark

Today begins my second week of band camp. Thank Bob I don't have to go in the morning this week!
So far I have burned my back to nice dark tan, lost complete faith in the musicality of people, practically cried and found my new John. Much like the band I'm way ahead of schedule compared to last year. I mean I was still in the mindset that nothing could go wrong last year and this year I'm almost as pessimistic as I was in mid-September of last year. Yay!
On the other hand my dissent into school paranoia has been stopped. Most of that energy is being taken up in hating marching band and all that it stands for. Sadly even that energy isn't enough to keep me from not being able to keep my eyes open if I don't take a nap in between the morning session and the afternoon session. :nods sagely: Oh the loathing is deep.
In other good news I have heard the new single from the new Franzie cd. :claps: Much goodness mes copains. Of course it's totally illegal and I'm now going to be arrested. :waits: Yeah.

Also I have finished 2/3 of my summer assignments. Considering how there are 3 (essentially) thats pretty damn hot. Hopefully the history essay isn't too snarky. I'm a little worried about that. But nonetheless I am very happy to be done with that. Now all I have left is a little more Gatsby annotating and I'll be all ready for school.
Oh one last thing. That whole thingy about not seeing Dr. Farber is now complete bs. Mums talked to him last Thursday and well...he's too damn smart! Convinced the pants off of her so I'm going to continue to see the head shrinker. Guess it's not so bad. :shrugs:
"Hi Loghman! Why no I'm not trying to hide from all these people, you're crazy."

No comments: