19.9.05

Blather blither

Can't concentrate.
I listened to a bit over an hour of the Beatles. Immediately there after I started listening to Keane. I swear to god I need to branch out a little. I got a ton of other cds, but I haven't listened to half of them in years. Sadness beyond all sadness. My mind is becoming narrower by the minute.
I'm a horrible pop junkie. My choice to replace Keane -- Natalie Imbruglia. Yeah. Me <3 pop. Ugh. I feel a little worn. I'm uber tired of pulling b.s. out of my ass for English, and history just depresses me. I hate procrastinating because I know thats what I'm doing and it frustrates me to no end. Then again I can't seem to write tonight. My mind refuses to cooperate with me. It wants to play 3 Lines. Stupid poop. In any event, this evening is not going particularly well for me. The rest of the day was fine though.
:sings: It's too late, oh don't come crawling...

No comments: