18.9.05

Choir

There is a difference between the fine arts, band, choir/chorus, and string people. Unfortunatly you have to be one the above to be able to tell. Or least be fairly familiar with the above groups. Otherwize you'd never know. Or at least not really know, and that would be bad. Because there is a difference.
I started choir today at the church Mum goes to. Since Dad is aethesist, Mums is the religious person in the family. I'm fairly ambvialent and was completely awed by the service today. I'm fairly sure that by the end of the year I will be completely against the church. Hopefully not. In any event I started choir.
There is a difference between choir/chorus people and band people. Or at least there's a difference between me and the people in choir. It's not intelligence, it's personality. My personality is different from the rest of the choir members. Then again the same could be said for me and the rest of the clarinet section. In any event I could tell right off the bat that the people who are doing this are in their high school chorus. But I suppose it doesn't really matter. Depending on how much of a jerk Mr. Fore is I may not do band next year. Hopefully things will work out, but if they don't then I might as well get use to choir/chorus people.
I'm glad that I'm doing this though. I love singing and it's always more fun to perform with live people, so I think this is a good thing to do. :repeats this phrase ad nausem:
:looks around the room: God this place a pig stye. My lovely little hell hole. I should clean up.
My mother told me yesterday that if Loghman asks me out I should say yes. This comes from the fact that on Thursday, when it was fairly clear that I was sick, Loghman said he would be very disappointed if I wasn't in history the next day. Sadly for Loghman I wasn't in history on Friday, in fact I think I was sleeping through most of history. I felt awful, but I thought about how disappointed he might have been. I hope he was joking. I hope that Mums and Dad and Sophs are all wrong. I hope he doesn't ask me out. Because going out with Loghman is a very hard idea for me to swallow.
Theeta. Not thada. Remember that children.
"You're not special so, look what you've done boy..."

No comments: