22.9.05

Contentment

My hair is driving me bonkers. Damn band practice made it all yucky and stuff. I just hope it looked good for school pictures. If that doesn’t work out I’ll be sad-ish.
I wish I lived in England. Then I would be able to watch the Franzie weekend on MTV and the whole Kaiser Chief thing too. It makes me sad. Of course there would be some down sides. Like the whole education thing. But other than that I really wished I lived in the UK. I must live there when I get older. I don’t care how utterly impossible it is, I really, really want to be in the UK. God I love that place. Or at least I love the culture. And history. And accents. And square pies.
You know what’s fun? Debating. Talking to Loghman is so much fun for me. It’s really nice to finally have met someone who will talk to me at a high intellectual level, who isn’t Mums or Dad or Sophs. It was just really nice today to talk to him about books and music and all that sort of stuff. It’s taken me awhile to find someone like this, but I suppose you could say it was worth the wait. I certainly think it was.
I’m not feeling very coherent today. I was amazingly coherent during English and history, but after that it went horribly down hill. I suppose it doesn’t really matter too much. It’s not like I have to write a paper tonight or something. :sigh: I’m just kind of mentally exhausted. I’m glad though. Today was actually a really good day.
:lip synchs to Kaiser Chiefs: These nights of booze catch up with yooze…:does little dance: I’m perfectly content mes cheries. Perfectly content.

No comments: