6.9.05

Meep

Really trying hard to avoid doing my homework. I have to read a chapter in music history and I have a short english assigment. It's not that I don't want to do them, I'm just very much in the habit of avoiding such things. Oh well. None of it's due till Thursday.
I'm deciding to wait till Friday to give my full report on school. I figure my memory is good enough to remember four days of school, and if it's not something is seriously wrong. Thus far I'm having a good time and like the my teachers (or at least the ones I didn't already like) and I'm hoping the trend will continue tomorrow. Anywho I promise promise to give a full report Friday. I just don't have time today. Too much was spent wasting said time. Also I just don't feel like it. And this isn't a homework assigment. :sticks out tongue:

No comments: