8.9.05

Pissy

This is making me angry
Read the article. On the second page about midway down the first column the author starts talking about Keane. Essentially it's a diss to both bands, which made me really angry. I didn't actually finish reading it because I couldn't get past that bit in the article. I love both bands completely and reading something so nasty makes me cringe. Of course I don't mind the fact that Ricky doesn't like Keane. I mean compare the two and there is no reason for him to like Keane. But there is no point in being so...nasty to Keane. That makes Keane look bad (which isn't deserved) and it makes the Kaiser Chiefs look mean (which isn't true.) Ugh!!
So I leave the library after lunch. Loghman was in the library too, but he left before I did because he didn't have to put back a magazine. So there are steps up to the upper level of the school and a door. Behind the door, there's Loghman, waiting for me. We walked back to class together. He sits next me (actually across the one/two foot aisle) in history. He sits right next to me in math. Sad thing is, if he likes me, it's not reciprocated. Plus, he's highly conservative. A very nice person, but very conservative. Would never work. Then again maybe I'm reading too much into this. More likely. Anyway, thought you might like to know.

No comments: