16.11.05

Breakfast

Today something amazing happened. Something happened that has never happened to me before. I got on the 3.5 honor roll. Which means I get to go to a cool breakfast thing. It also means that I have my mp3 back. But just the fact that I somehow have a 3.5 gpa makes me happy. Now for something completely different:

B-SIDES!!! For the KCs
People Need Light: And now we start wondering whether there's something in their collective beer. Think Beatles sampling and reasons for people needing light. So strange, they must have been high.
Moon: Considering how little I can understand, I think this is a love song of sorts. "The tide belongs to the moon, and I belong to you." I think. Anyway, not as weird as People need light.
Seventeen Cups: Cups mean tea. I can't understand whats being said. I hate that. I like the sound though. Tis pretty.
The Letter Song: Love song. Acoustic guitar. Tambourine. Piano. Beatles feel. I love.
Brightest Star: Yummy. Ricky sounds odd. Kinda think it's not him, but it could be. "With an upstairs lounge I'll be rid of you"!!! 'Nother good one.
Not Suprised: Okay, so People Need Light is the really oddity. Everything else is perfect. yay.
Not much else to report. Most of the day was spent inwardly celebrating my exciting news and coughing up my lungs and/or blowing my nose. So yay for me!

No comments: